IMI delivers health and safety training on many levels, from apprentices to journey-level workers and instructors throughout BAC.
- OSHA 10-hour 1926 Standards
- OSHA 30-hour
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Waste Operator and Instructor
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Scaffold Safety
- Suspended Scaffold Competent Person
- Fall Protection
- Self Rescue
- Hazard Communication
- Silica Awareness
- OSHA 500 & 502 (Trainers)
- OSHA 511 (30-hr general industry trainer)
- MSHA (New Miner and New Miner Instructor)
Other health and safety qualifications training, including respirator, is available on demand.
For further information, contact IMI Safety Director
Michael Kassman, firstname.lastname@example.org.